Going through any kind of addiction is never an easy thing, but the good news is that countless rehabilitation centers around the country are offering help to those who need it. Gone are the days of hiding behind addiction because this topic isn’t as “taboo” anymore.
Mallard Lake Detox Center is one of the leading luxury rehabs in Houston, and we’re offering countless programs that can help those struggling with addiction. After all, this is what we’re here for, and we dream to see Houston drug-free in the years to come.
While we are a luxury rehab, we’re going to answer this question: what’s the difference between luxury rehab and traditional rehab in Houston?
Traditional Rehabs in Houston
These types of rehabilitation facilities are all around the country, and they are deemed to be a bit more “old school.” However, it doesn’t mean that these rehabs aren’t changing with the times because medical professionals at traditional rehabs are always doing their best to develop new programs for their patients.
The following are some of the pros you can get from traditional rehabs in Houston:
- You can get a variety of detoxification programs.
- You have access to multiple addiction specialists.
- You can opt to receive psychiatric treatments and therapy sessions.
- You have a drug-free and supportive environment.
- You can have long-term recovery referrals.
Not to mention that traditional rehabs are a bit more inexpensive than luxury rehabs – we can all tell from the name itself, but it doesn’t mean that it’s not good. This is something that we have to bear in mind.
Luxury Rehabs in Houston
Now, these types of rehabilitation facilities are focused on providing science-based and holistic programs alongside world-class amenities that each patient can enjoy. Not only are these places “next level,” but it also means that there’s a great staff-to-patient ratio.
The following are some of the pros you can get from luxury rehabs in Houston:
- You can have access to the best medical professionals in Houston.
- You are provided with some of the best addiction treatments in the state.
- You have more liberty and independence compared to those in traditional rehabs.
- You have access to some of the best amenities a rehabilitation facility has to offer.
- You’ll know that you’re in great hands and that you will be taken care of.
There are so much more benefits to luxury rehabs, and we’d be more than happy to tell you more about them at Mallard Lake Detox Center.
Get Help from Mallard Lake Detox Center
Here at Mallard Lake Detox Center, you’ll know that you’re in excellent hands with our team of certified medical professionals. Plus, you can rest assured that you’ll be comfortable and safe with our world-class amenities – that’s a guarantee.
So what are you waiting for? What’s stopping you from living your best sober life today?
Call us today at Mallard Lake Detox Center to know how you can get started.