Am I an alcoholic, and do I need help?
If you have reached the point where you are asking yourself if you’re an alcoholic, then you probably are. The first step in saving yourself from alcohol addiction is admitting that you have a problem. The next thing you need to do is start taking positive steps towards getting the help you need.
Below is a list of questions that you can ask yourself to gauge the presence of an alcohol use disorder:
- Do you drink much more regularly than you used to?
- Have you tried to stop drinking or reduce how much you drink, but you can’t?
- Do you focus on drinking a lot or spend a lot of time drinking?
- Do you ever crave alcohol to the point where you delay completing tasks or participating in things like social events or work just so that you can drink?
- Is alcohol interfering with your personal or professional relationships?
- Do you continue to drink knowing that it’s causing you issues?
- Do you find yourself drinking more and more?
- Have you built up a tolerance for alcohol?
If you have answered yes to more than one of these questions, you could have a problem with alcohol addiction. Reaching out for help or checking yourself into a luxury rehab center could be the best decision you ever make and the first step towards recovery.
Are You An Alcoholic? – Conclusion
At Mallard Lake Detox, we can assist you with learning why you are using alcohol, address the underlying causes, and help you to begin an addiction-free life.
Mallard Lake Detox Center creates the perfect luxury environment for transformation and healing at our luxury rehab center located in Houston, TX. We offer a sanctuary away from the external stressors of your environment while encouraging you to reconnect with yourself.
If you would like to learn more about our Texas, based luxury drug and alcohol rehab center, don’t hesitate to check out the About Us page on the website or contact us directly. We’re also available via email and phone on (936) 800-8025.