Alcohol Addiction Treatment
24/7 Admissions Hotline
Alcohol Addiction Rehab Center in Texas
Has your drinking become a daily ritual that is affecting your day-to-day life? Your loved ones have mentioned that you may have a drinking problem and that it’s time to seek Alcohol Addiction Treatment. Or maybe you’re looking for alcohol rehab for a loved one. Admitting that there is a problem is the first step.
Mallard Lake Detox Center has a unique approach to alcohol abuse and alcoholism. We offer equine therapy, beautiful sceneries, and luxury rehabilitation. Call us today and learn why we are Texas’ most successful and effective alcohol rehabilitation and detox center.
Symptoms of Alcoholism and How Alcohol Rehab Can Help
Alcohol addiction doesn’t happen overnight. It may start with a few drinks after a bad day or binge drinking on the weekend with friends. As time progresses, the drinking becomes daily. You think that you’re not an alcoholic because you’re still living your day to day life and nothing has been impacted yet. However, as time goes on, you find yourself drinking before and after work, hiding away from your family to have a drink. Stealing money to purchase alcohol etc.
Symptoms of alcoholism include:
- Deceptiveness – Hiding your drinking habits and the amount used to prevent others from confronting their addiction.
- Frequent Intoxication – Constantly intoxicated and drinking during inappropriate times.
- Poor Prioritization – Alcohol abuse leads to ignored hygiene, interference with worth and/or work projects, missing anniversaries, a child’s sports game etc.
- Emotional Instability – With alcohol addiction, going from sober to drunk to sober can become an emotional roller coaster. The person dealing with alcohol abuse can experience a wide range of emotional responses and mood swings. Those with alcohol abuse disorders can be extremely difficult to be around as they are unpredictable and their moods goes from highs to lows.
Ignoring symptoms or signs of alcohol addiction can be devastating. Alcoholism is a disease that grows progressively if left untreated. Mallard Lake Detox takes an effective yet unique approach to alcohol rehabilitation and has been proven to help those with alcohol addictions start a new chapter of their life.
Alcohol Detox and Treatment: When is Treatment Needed?
Alcohol use disorder can be extremely difficult to diagnose or when it has gotten to the point where professional treatment is necessary. However, anytime when alcohol abuse is causing negative impacts on day to day life is when the person should seek some level of professional care. Treatment is needed when:
- Drinking has impacted day to day life.
- Trying to quit, but still continues drinking.
- Drinking and driving.
- Drinking has caused divorce, job loss, home loss, financial ruin.
- Withdrawal symptoms unbearable when attempting to ween off alcohol.
Types of Alcohol Addiction Treatment at Mallard Lake Detox Center
Alcohol Addiction treatment at Mallard Lake Detox is effective due to us not taking just one standard approach to alcohol addiction. We first interview the individual to determine the severity as well as their lifestyle habits and health. We then custom tailor a program to match only specific individual. The most important thing that we at Mallard Lake Detox Center focus on is placing our clients in the right programs to insure a lower chance of relapse and a greater chance at true recovery. Combined with our amenities such as HiiT training, equine therapy, basketball courts, and lakeside luxury living, we improve the chances of the individual succeeding and graduating.
Our programs include:
- Residential Treatment – Campus living in a 30-90 day program for severe alcohol use disorder. Patients at residential treatment will be able to participate in different therapies and group/individual counseling to help overcome and identify triggers that have caused their alcohol use disorder.
- Partial Hospitalization – One step below residential treatment in terms of intensity. PHP allows patients to have regular medical supervision while they are receiving therapy for alcohol addiction. Patients in this program will attend daily for several hours at a time.
- Outpatient – This program has been proven to be effective with those who suffer from only mild alcohol use disorder or for those who have completed higher programs of addiction treatment. Outpatient treatment allows patients to still live their day-to-day life while being able to come in a few times per week to receive the treatment they need. Because this is an outpatient program (meaning the patient is not living in the campus) the program is less hands on approach and therefore only effective for those who have a mild case.
Get Professional Help Today
If you or your loved one is seeking professional alcohol addiction treatment, do not hesitate to give us a call and speak to one of our counselors. We work with your insurance as well your employer to insure that you receive treatment for your addiction.